Friday 20 January 2012

A Hair-Raising Review


For the last couple of weeks I (Faye) have been trying out the Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Range.  The products used were the shampoo, conditioner, intensive mask and finishing cream.  After two weeks of constant use though I am sorry to say that I am not impressed at all!  As normal shampoo and conditioners the products were really nice and had a lovely smell and left my hair really soft and shiny, but the tousled look was non-existent! Even the finishing cream used last did nothing except smell nice, which is really disappointing because the products are recommended for 'naturally wavy hair'  like mine but I saw only the smallest.  The best bits about it are the smell, the shine it gives your hair and the fact that my waves were a tiiiiiiiiny bit enhanced with the finishing cream.  I don't think that this would make any difference to straight hair, maybe it is meant for hair that is wavier than mine ( my hair is only slightly wavy and that's helped by all the layers I have)......but that's only my opinion!  


So this is my hair with the products in.....overall a good set of products but on hair that's only slightly wavy, it does not make any difference to it!!  On the way over the weekend is Sarah's review of Aussie haircare products!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! What a bummer. I absolutely can't stand when I put money behind a product, and it does absolutely nothing for me. It's so frustrating. Glad to know this head, so thank you so much for this review!

    In any case, your hair is gorgeous... I love the color. Hope you're doing well, dear.

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete