Monday 9 January 2012

Manic Monday

   

Coat:Topshop
Dress:Topshop
Belt:Unknown
Necklace:Topshop



Top:River Island
Ring:Primark


 Hi!  Another outfit post today, one shoot in colour and the other in black and white because we are photographers and like to experiment!  All photo editing is done using Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, we have Photoshop too but find Corel is just as perfect for editing portrait shoots.  No airbrushing is ever done unless otherwise specified.  And now we've got all that out of the way, back to the outfits themselves!
Sarah:  I'm wearing my current favourite coat from Topshop, it's a really cute shape and is quite short, which works fine for me because longer coats just highlight how short I am (5' 1").  The dress is a few seasons old now, but I find black lace is a classic and can always be worn and dressed up or down.  The necklace is again fairly old, but it's another favourite and one of the few pieces of high street jewellery that hasn't gone a funny colour over time!  
Faye:  My over-sized cardi is something that can be worn casually day to day and is great for layering.  Clothes that are comfy as well as stylish are always well worth the money, and can be worn is so many different ways.  The ring completes the look, I ALWAYS wear a ring and the bigger the better in my opinion!  I'm always looking for more and the sales are a good time to pick them up.  











No comments:

Post a Comment