Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

So, Happy New Year! It's just me (Sarah) today as Faye has unfortunately been called in to work!  I hope that everyone has had a fun and relaxing Christmas, and that you, like me, are nursing a food baby.
I have been hitting the sales this week, and photos of what I bought will follow, although I had to upload this picture of my new ring because I love it so much and it actually fits my long, bony fingers:   
                                                         


I got it in the New Look sale, and I'm just really pleased to have found a shop whose size 'S' rings actually are small enough for me!  My hands and wrists are awkwardly bony and out of proportion to the rest of me, but at least now they're a little prettier.  



No comments:

Post a Comment